Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Win from DRS Designs!

Hi Everyone! 
Sorry, I don't have a card to share today. I'm busy up to my ears in Thanksgiving food prep this week! I'm just quickly poppin' in today to let you know that DRS Designs is sponsoring this weeks Cupcake Inspiration Challenge. Use the photo below as your inspiration to create a card either with the posted color challenge or the moon and stars theme (or both!) and enter to win a $10 store voucher to DRS Designs.


Don't forget about DRS Designs Red, White and Blue Christmas challenge going on as well. It's another opportunity for you to win FREE stamps from DRS Designs. Check it out HERE!
Good Luck with both challenges!! 

Smiles,
Jennifer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin