Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Monday, November 25, 2013

Pink Birthday!

Hi Everyone! Hope this post finds you well! Today I'm taking a break from all the holiday cards to show off a birthday card I sent to Operation Write Home. I kept it CAS, but I love how it turned out with all the different shades of pink!


I created the background paper for this card by stamping the Single Birthday Candle (258B) repeatedly and coloring them with Copic Markers. I layered it with dark pink cardstock that was decorated with a border punch and adhered it to the center of a piece of medium shade of pink card stock used for the card front. I used a decorative corner punch in all four corners and added 3 little white pearls to the lower right area under the decorative border.

The focal point I used for this card is DRS Designs Funky Birthday Image (494D) which was matted with a scalloped square and popped up on foam tape.

Thanks for stopping by!

Smiles,
Jennifer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin