Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Monday, November 11, 2013

Big Thanks to Our Veterans!

Happy Veteran's Day to all of those who have served in the past, present, and future!


This card was made to honor them using stamps from DRS Designs.  The
Veterans Day Greeting (411H)was stamped in blue ink and the Star Ribbon Slide (963D) which was heat embossed and fussy cut. I kept the layout simple and used the colors red, white, and blue--the only colors I thought were appropriate for a patriotic card like this.

Big thanks to all of our Veterans and Soldiers. I appreciate your service, bravery, and sacrifices and your dedication to our country has not gone unnoticed!

Smiles,
Jennifer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin