Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Blog Candy Opportunity Reminder

Do You like Card Sketch Challenges? Read below for details!

Just a reminder...You have until August 31st 11:59pm to try the card sketch challenges that were posted for the month of August to be considered for the August Blog candy giveaway. Click on the links below to see each sketch. If you participate, please post a link to your card on the appropriate post so I can give you credit and enter you in the drawing.

August 27th

August 20th

August 13th

August 6th

July 30th


Thanks for playing and Happy card making!


Smiles,
Jennifer


PS: Make sure to visit my blog again this Wednesday Sept. 3rd to see the first sketch for September!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin