Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Get out your guns!

Heat guns that is! For this weeks Fun Filled Friday Challenge, Kimmy has decided that we create our cards using heat embossing. I must admit that I think the technique itself is a little cumbersome, but I love the results! It's been awhile since I used this technique.

I'm gettin' out my supplies & puttin' my thinking cap on. Hope you'll join us! Kimmy has a blog candy drawing for everyone who participates in our fun filled challenge Fridays. Just post a link to your finished card on her blog. Just make sure you create your cards using the same themes as we post every Sunday.

So...get out your guns! I wanna see what you can do with your heat gun!

Smiles,
Jennifer

1 comment:

MaryNSC said...

I hope I did this right..;o)
http://cricutcrazy.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin