Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Save The Earth!

Hi Everyone!
 
I got creative in making this card for the current DRS Designs blog challenge. The theme is "Tasty" and I know a few people in my family would agree that beer is exactly that! 
 
 
I used the brand new World Map Background (572P) as my focal point and colored it with Copic Markers. I fussy cut it out and adhered it onto a piece of Ivory card stock. I created the card base from tan card stock to measure for an A2 size card. I distressed the edges with brown ink and stamped the Only Planet With Chocolate greeting (806D) but I omitted the word "chocolate."  I replaced it with the word "beer" from the Beer Is The Answer (486G) stamp. I stamped the Small Beer Mug (528C), colored it with Copic Markers and fussy cut it out to use as an embellishment. I assembled the card front as shown and my card was complete! 
 
Smiles,
Jennifer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin