Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Thursday, November 19, 2015

Give Thanks!

 Can you believe Thanksgiving is next week?  Time is flying by and I can't seem to catch up! Unfortunately I missed last week's DRS Designs Blog Challenge, but I'm glad I found time to play in this week's beautiful color challenge.  Here's the inspiration photo:
 
 
I thought these colors were perfect for the Bountiful Basket (791L) which is perfect for this time of year, especially paired with the Give Thanks Bible Verse (585E). 
 
 
I colored the image with Prismacolor pencils and sponged around it with brown ink.  It was adhered on a red scallop square.  I stamped the sentiment on the bottom portion of the center panel and then layered it with yellow cardstock and then again with red cardstock that was punched to create the decorative border.  Three fishtail banners were added to the left side and the matted image was adhered as shown on the right side.  The card base was made from brown cardstock to form an A2 size card and the layered panel was adhered in the center to complete this card.
 
Make sure to run over to the DRS Designs blog and check out all of the fabulous DT cards and enter your color challenge card to win a great prize!
 
Thank for stopping by!
 
 Smiles,
Jennifer


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin