Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Sunday, August 16, 2009

What a Beautiful Wedding!


Did you miss me? Well, my SIL's wedding is finally over and all of the festivities that went with it. We also just returned from a family vacation to Tennessee, so I'll be back to stamping and card making very soon!


Here are a few pics we took from my Sister-In-Law's Wedding on Saturday August 8th. It was a beautiful day, even though it rained the entire day, and it was so much fun!! Unfortunately I didn't get a close up pic of just the bride and groom--it's hard to take a lot of pics when your the Matron of Honor and it rains--you really need to make sure you take care of that dress so it doesn't get dirty or wet!


Enjoy!









DH and I






My SIL and I with other family members



SIL, Cousin, DH and I

Be back soon....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful celebration!! You look gorgeous Jennifer!! :)

Jessica G. said...

Looks like a gorgeous wedding! Great photo of you and DH!!

Thanh Vo said...

YOU looked gorgeous!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin