Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Wanna Try a Pop-Up Card?

This week Kimmy and I are going to try making Pop-Up Cards for our Fun Filled Friday Challenge. This is the tutorial we are going to use. Have you ever made this type of card before? Well, if not, now's the time! Kimmy and I would love for you to participate along with us. As an added bonus if you do, Kimmy has a blog candy drawing and you could win some stamping goodies!

This will be my first time trying this type of card. I have to admit, I am excited to try it. I love how it folds flat and it is still a card that could actually be mailed, yet it's so very 3-D!

I look forward to seeing your Pop-Up Card!

Have a great week!


Smiles,
Jennifer

2 comments:

Ethel Amutan said...

Funny you should mention pop-up cards. I was sitting here, thinking not too long ago, that I wanted to make a pop-up card, also! I'll have to try to give this a whirl this week. I'm looking forward to seeing your pop-up card, also, Jennifer!

Anonymous said...

Love your blog!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin