Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Fun Filled Friday Announcement

For this weeks Fun Filled Friday Announcement I have challenged Kimmy to create cards depiciting a scene. For example a forest scene with the trees reflecting in a pond of water etc. You can see some examples of what I mean here. These cards were created by members of the Stamp Shack.


We hope that you will participate in our challenges as well. Kimmy has a blog candy drawing every month for anyone who posts their challenge cards to our blogs.


Hope you have a wonderful week!
Smiles,
Jennifer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin