Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Irish Tent Topper

Hi All! 
The new challenge on the DRS Designs Blog is to use Buttons! Here's my challenge entry, which was inspired by the Splitcoast Stampers Sketch challenge SC476.  



I used the Shamrock Circle (619L) to decorate the top of my tent topper card.  It was colored with Copic Markers and then fussy cut out. I split up the Great Joys Irish Greeting (1094G) and stamped the upper portion inside the middle of the Shamrock Circle. The lower portion was stamped on the card front as shown.  I decorated the card front with 3 different sized banners that were embossed with the Swiss Dots folder and I used twine to tie the button onto a green bow to make my card complete!

Check out all the details for the Button challenge and to see what fabulous prize is being offered to 1 lucky winner HERE!

Thanks for stopping by!

Smiles,
Jennifer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin