Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Sunday, August 26, 2012

One More Candle!

Hey Everyone! 
Interested in new stamps?  Yesterday was Release Day over at DRS Designs and this release focuses mostly on some fun Birthday stamps.  Check them all out HERE. The Birthday card shown below displays the new One More Candle Greeting (481E).


I used the Girly Swirly Cake (454M) as the main image for this card.  I thought it was perfect with all of those candles on top!  I colored it with Copic Markers and sponged yellow ink around it.  I added a bit of sparkle using yellow Stickles on the flames, flower centers, and the stars around the sentiment.  

I'll be showing off more of the new releases in my upcoming posts.  Stay tuned, and enjoy the rest of your weekend! 

Smiles,
Jennifer


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin