Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

It's Almost That Time...


...when the ghosts and goblins come out!
Can't forget about carving pumpkins too!
Here's my challenge card for this weeks Midnight Madness Sketch-MMSC19

Stamps: DRS Designs- Pumpkin Stack Up (F147), Witching You a Happy Halloween Greeting (F1040)
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black
Paper: Smooth white cardstock by Office Depot, Colored Cardstock by American Crafts
Accessories: Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol, Copic Marker C1, Nesties, Cuttlebug and Tiny Bubbles Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, Brads by The Paper Studio, Ribbon By Bobbie M. Designs, Prima Flowers
Finished Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"



DRS Designs giving away a gift certificate to a lucky winner who participates in the Midnight Madness Sketches for the month of September. Run over to the Midnight Madness Blog for more details.

Good Luck!

Smiles,
Jennifer

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

ACK!! Jen, this is just ADORABLE!!! I love how you've done the layout!! The colors and images are fantastic!! HUGS

Carol Hurlock said...

What a fun Halloween card! I love how you used that bubble embossing folder for your background. It adds a really nice visual texture with your pumpkin image. Just lovely. Thanks for playing along with us this week at MMSC. We sure do appreciate it.

Carol
MMSC-GDT-September

Denise @ kc242 said...

This is such a "happy" Halloween card. Great take on the sketch challenge. Thanks so much for joining us this week at MMSC!

Samantha said...

You've got a winner with this card Jennifer - it's wonderful and so fun!

Jessica G. said...

Fun bright colors and I can't believe you found primas to match -- perfect! Great image for this sketch.

Priscilla said...

What a great take on the sketch and cute stamp too. I like how you colored it. There are so many cute pumpkin stamps over at DRS Designs..I think I may need to go shopping :) Thank you so much for playing the Midnight Madness Sketch challenge this week. Please join in the Stampers United blog hop this Sat if you get a chance.
Priscilla
MMSC Hostess

designsfromwithinbycharlotte said...

Oh do I just love this Happy Halloween card. Perfect colors for this adorable image! Embossing background looks fabby! Great job!
Thanks so much for playing along with us.
Hugs,
Charlotte
MMSC DT

PS: If you are interested I have some blog candy for the MM players. If you leave me a comment you will get an extra entry into the drawing!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is such a bright and cheery card!! I just love the dry embossed background!! Perfect colors for the image and Halloween!! Beautiful take on the sketch!!

Sue McMahon said...

CUTE image! I love pumpkins! Great take on the sketch this week. Thanks for sharing your talents with us this week and hope to see you again next week!

Sue
MMDT Member

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin