Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Friday, June 19, 2009

In Print!

I received my subscription copy of the Summer 2009 issue of Just Cards Magazine in Friday's mail. Much to my surprise while browsing it page by page I found 2 of my own cards were published! Of course after seeing each one I had to do a little happy dance!


I submitted these cards about 9 months ago in a package of about 7 cards and only 2 have been published thus far. Maybe there will be a few more in the upcoming issue??!?!?!?! I'm keeping my fingers crossed! I love seeing my work in print!


There are a ton of great cards in this magazine and I always find a ton of inspiring ideas every time I look through one of the issues. There are many talented card makers and stampers out there, but I know I don't have to tell you that!


I'd also like to congratulate all of my friends at the Stamp Shack & fellow DT members who also have cards published in this issue. I see quite a few names I recognize!


So for those of you who have the magazine already or for those of you who are planning on running out to get it, you can find my cards on pages 48 & 86. Pretty cool huh?

Enjoy!

Smiles,
Jennifer

5 comments:

Heather said...

Congratulations! I just picked it up last night and was going to send you a message after I saw your name in there! Your cards are fabulous. I actually have 1 card in there too. My first ever publication.

Jessica G. said...

Congratulations -- what a fun surprise!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! That is so awesome! Doing a happy dance for you!

Beth Norman said...

Congratulations. How exciting!

Anonymous said...

WOOT!!! congrats to you Jennifer!! I saw your cards and they're super!! ;)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin