Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Sunday, May 3, 2009

FFF Challenge Announcement

Sorry for the delay in posting & not having a card to share with you today, but working day shift this weekend for my real job (rather than my normal afternoon shift) has just pooped me out tonight. I'm just too tired to get myself into my craft room, but I'll be in bed shortly for a good nights sleep. I'll get in there tomorrow for sure because I have a few layouts already in mind that I'd love to put together very soon!


It is Sunday, so for this week's Fun Filled Friday Challenge, I have challenged Kimmy and the rest of you to make a window card. You know, cards that have a window in the front panel & you can see something that is on the inside panel through the window.


This challenge should be fun. I haven't made one of these cards in a long time. I'm really looking forward to it. I'm looking forward to seeing your window card creations too. Make sure to leave me a link in the comment section of this post if you do.


Tomorrow starts a new blog challenge on the DRS Designs blog, so stay tuned to see my project for that soon.

Hope you all had a weekend that was much more relaxing and restful than mine. I'm excited cause I'll be sleeping in tomorrow!

Have a good night!

Smiles,
Jennifer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin