Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Saturday, June 28, 2008

For the Bow Tying Impaired...like me!

Just a quick post today, but I wanted to share a tutorial I found that has saved my inability to tie a decent looking bow! I'm sure I'm not the only one out there with this issue!

Check it out here!


So glad I found this little tutorial! I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am about this! How did she know I was bow-tying impaired? From now on all my cards will have the cutest little bows on them!


OK, enough already, Hurry...Go check it out!

Smiles,
Jennifer

1 comment:

ChrissyM said...

I am so excited about this tutorial. Thank you so much for posting!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin